Before the start of your lesson we will ask you the following questions:
- Do you have any symptoms of COVID-19?
(such as a new continuous cough, high temperature and loss of smell)
- Have you been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 or anyone who has travelled from a high risk infectious region?
Before the start of your lesson you will need to:
- Wash or sanitise your hands just prior to getting into the car (Product will be supplied by Launceston School of Motoring)
- Wear a face mask if legally required to do so or to cover your face when coughing/sneezing
A window will be kept open during the lesson for ventilation.
At the beginning and end of each training session we will sanitise the following contact points with alcohol-based gel:
- door handles (inside and out)
- window controls
- seat adjusters
- steering wheel and steering wheel height adjuster
- parking brake
- gear lever
- indicator and wiper stalks
- light controls
- seat belt, buckle and strap
- stop/start switch
- mirror controls (centre and side)
Please be aware the above advice may change subject to Government advice and policies.